Broad spectrum formulation, used to support healthy cardiovascular function. Helpful for cardiac fatigue, muscle atrophy/weakness, chest pain, high blood pressure and in preventative cardiac care.
Bio-Cardiozyme Forte (120T)
- Four (4) capsules each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids and palmitate), Vitamin C (as magnesium and calcium ascorbates), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin K (as phytonadione), Thiamin (B1) (as cocarboxylase chloride), Riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin-5-phosphate), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Folate (as calcium folinate), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate), Calcium (as calcium citrate), Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, glycinate and ascorbate), Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Selenium (raw vegetable culture), Copper (as copper gluconate), Manganese (as manganese gluconate), Chromium (raw vegetable culture), Potassium (as potassium chloride), Taurine, L-Carnitine fumarate, L-Methionine, L-Lysine HCl, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Neonatal Heart (bovine), Lamb Pituitary/Hypothalamus Complex (ovine), Neonatal Adrenal Complex Concentrate (bovine), Neonatal Pancreas (bovine), Hawthorne (Crataegus oxyacanthus) (berry), Vanadium (raw vegetable culture), Octacosonol (from rice), Coenzyme Q1, Superoxide Dismutase (raw organic vegetable culture†), Catalase (raw organic vegetable culture†). †Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing Phytochemically Bound Trace Elements™ and/or naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
- Capsule shell (gelatin and water), cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- This product is gluten and dairy free.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.