Equi-Fem™ supplies a comprehensive source of nutrients to support healthy female endocrine function. This supplement can be used a as women's multi and is useful for support during female hormone replacement therapy, premenstrual syndrome, perimenopause and menopause symptoms.
- Six (6) tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids and acetate) (IU ratio 1:1); Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate); Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol); Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate); Vitamin K (as phytonadione); Thiamin (B1) (as thiamin mononitrate); Riboflavin (B2); Niacin (as niacinamide); Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride); Folate (as calcium folinate); Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin); Biotin; Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate); Choline (as choline bitartrate); Calcium (as calcium citrate); Iron (as ferrous gluconate); Iodine (from kelp); Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate, magnesium oxide); Zinc (as zinc gluconate); Selenium (from vegetable culture †); Copper (as copper gluconate); Manganese (as manganese gluconate); Chromium (from vegetable culture †); Molybdenum (from vegetable culture †); Potassium (as potassium chloride); Inositol (from rice); Coenzyme Q1 (emulsified); Citrus Bioflavonoids (from citrus fruit); FRAC® (from rice)††; L-Tyrosine; Betaine HCI; Amylase (porcine); Protease (porcine); Lipase (porcine); Neonatal Adrenal Complex Concentrate (bovine); Lamb Pituitary/Hypothalamus Complex (ovine); Ovarian Tissue (bovine); Uterine Tissue (bovine); Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture †); Catalase (from vegetable culture †); Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa) (root); Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) (root) ††FRAC® (a registered trademark of Biotics Research Corporation) is a mixture of free transferulic acid and free sterols prepared from rice bran. † Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing Phytochemically Bound Trace Elements™ and naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
- Stearic acid (vegetable source), modified cellulose gum, food glaze and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- This product is gluten and dairy free.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Caution: Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.